The New Zealand Embassy in Tokyo is excited to host a screening of the movie My Year With Helen Movie on Tuesday 22 May, 7:30pm at the New Zealand Embassy.
The movie follows former NZ PM and UNDP administrator Helen Clark as she campaigns for UN Secretary General. Ms Clark will be at the screening and will host a Q&A with the audience afterwards. The film and Q&A will be in English only.
* This event is free and open to the general public.
* Attendance is limited to a maximum of 70 people on a first-come first-served basis.
* RSVP by Monday 14 May.
* Please send your RSVP emails titled "My Year With Helen" to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please also include your full name in the body of the email.
* RSVPs from Facebook will not be accepted.